Showroom Mobil Detailing provides a thorough cleaning, polishing and waxing of your car, both inside and out, to produce a show-quality level of detail.
Bike detailing is nearly as specialized as aircraft detailing, let Showroom Mobil Detailing eliminate this difficulty for you! We’ll clean your bike as if it were ours!
Cars we’ve worked with & Testimonials
- Guys did an intense detail on my girlfriends M5, I watched the guys doing the detail and I was impressed with their knowledge. They explained in detail the different stages of the detailing process and why each step is pefromed to ultimately get the best finished product. I learned about detailing clay and it’s uses, and then I learned the differences between polishing, compounding and waxing. To see the transformation from a beat up and scratched up vehicle, to the finished product which looked better than when it was new from dealer was very remarkable. They also got rid of the damp, musty odor in the car which had been there since it was purchased. We are very excited that we choose Showroom Mobil Detail. Very good value, very nice employees. We will refer to our friends and family. Sincerely, Mike and MargieMike and Margie
- Thanks PJ, excellent job detailing my 05 audi. It looks better then ever. Your very professional and courteous service well exceeded my expectations. I will recommend you guys to everyone I know .John S
- You guys have my car shining better than new. Your attention to “detail” is second to none – to say nothing of the convenience. Can’t say enough. Keep up the great work, I have other cars to get gleaming.Bill
- Best Car Wash service in the area! I have been to all the regular and higher end hand washes from Plainfield to Bedminster for my cars and their hand wash has my cars looking better than they did from the dealer! Have brought my Maserati GTS, Carrera 4S, M3 & M5 there. The staff is friendly, courteous and professional. Their prices are more than fair. I've finally found a detailer I can call "Mine"Nik
- Awesome! They detailed my car better than I do. I have a convertible that has never been to a "car wash". I always clean her myself. Due to my age, laziness, and lack of time, I decided to give showroom detailing a try. When they broke out the q-tips to clean inside my A/C vents, i knew i had chosen the right place. My car is shining as bright as ever and I didn't lift a finger. They will now be cleaning all of my carsBill B